CANDLE BURNING INSTRUCTIONS
The environment in which a candle is burned and how the candle is maintained are the most significant factors in how it will perform. To ensure optimal results when burning your Hyde & Park Co. candles, please follow the instructions and tips listed below:
- Trim wick to ¼” prior to each lighting.
- Place on safe non-flammable surface. Container will get hot. Keep away from drafts and walls.
- Burn no more than 2-3 hours at a time. Discontinue use when ½” of wax remains.
- Caution: Never leave unattended. Burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable items. Keep out of reach of children and pets.